Ms Mireille Mull-Jochem > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Ms Mireille Mull-Jochem
Structure Division: The activities of the Structure Division cover litigation and transactional work in connection with economic actor’s assets, governance and financing.
Firm Partner, Mireille Mull-Jochem is involved in corporate and private equity, and more particularly in the structuring of management companies and investment funds. She advises portfolio management companies as well as industrial and service groups on the structuring of their investment vehicles and on all their regulatory and/or specific issues. Particularly involved in private equity activities, she intervenes in the following areas: structuring of private equity investment vehicles, organisation and authorisation of portfolio management companies with the AMF (the French Financial Markets Regulator), regulatory audits of management companies, assistance to management companies in the context of AMF controls or litigation, audits of fund ratios, eligibility of transactions for funds’ regulatory ratios, etc.
French, English, German
She has been a member of the Paris Bar since 1995.
She was a member of the Legal Committee of France Invest (AFIC) 14 years long.She is a member of the Legal Committee of France Invest (AFIC).
Mireille Mull-Jochem holds a postgraduate degree in Business and Tax Law (University of Toulouse I) and has been a member of the Paris Bar since 1995.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution