Ms Danielle Smolders > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Ms Danielle Smolders
Structure Division: The activities of the Structure Division cover litigation and transactional work in connection with economic actor’s assets, governance and financing.
Danielle Smolders intervenes in real estate law and more particularly in construction matters. In this respect, she assists clients as well as contractors and insurers from the contractualisation (works contracts, project management, promotion,…) to the implementation of the insurance coverage, and with the disputes which might arise during the course of the works or after completion. Danielle also intervenes in commercial leasing contracts both as a litigator and as a legal counsel in front of the local, arbitration or foreign jurisdictions.
She specialises in commercial leasing contracts both in French and in English.
Member of the Paris Bar since January 2005.
Danielle Smolders holds a post graduate degree (DEA) in Business Law, Paris-X University (2002) and a Master’s degree in Business Law, Paris-II University (2001).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution