Mr Jean-Baptiste Santelli > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Jean-Baptiste Santelli
Structure Division: The activities of the Structure Division cover litigation and transactional work in connection with economic actor’s assets, governance and financing.
Jean-Baptiste Santelli intervenes mainly in banking and finance law. He advises banks, corporate entities, investment funds and governments on syndicated lending, structured finance and debt restructuring.
He regularly speaks during international conferences dealing with financing issues. He is also a lecturer at HEC Paris business school and at Paris Dauphine University on banking and finance law matters.
He is a member of the Paris and Luxembourg Bars.
Jean-Baptiste holds a postgraduate degree (Mastère) in International Risk Management (HEC Paris, 2007), a postgraduate degree (Master 2) in International Commercial Law (Paris-V University, 2005) and a Master’s degree in International Business Law (Paris-I Sorbonne University, 2004).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution