Mr Jean-François Paque > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Jean-François Paque
Structure Division: The activities of the Structure Division cover litigation and transactional work in connection with economic actor’s assets, governance and financing.
Jean-François Paque is principally involved in litigation and arbitration including corporate law (post transfer disputes, partner disputes, contractual disputes, etc.).
He is also involved in business transfers (management handovers, shareholder agreements, etc.).
Jean-François has also developed strong activity in the sports sector, advising and representing current top level and former athletes and sportspeople.
Member of the Paris Bar since 1999.
Jean-François holds a post graduate degree (DESS) in Business and Tax Law (Bordeaux University, 1998) and a Master’s degree in Private Law (Nantes University, 1997).
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés handles a diverse range of disputes. The firm is representing leading French companies and international groups in commercial, M&A and industrial disputes. The firm is also handling a growing amount of new cases dealing with renewables energy M&A transactions and is also a good fit to manage cases involving public sector entities. In addition, the firm has strong reputation for its particular expertise in the media, IT and sport sectors where it is regularly handling key matters. It recently won a major victory regarding illegal sport ticket reselling and is managing several high-stake cases for TF1 TV channel, including several issues involving internet providers and broadcasters. Louis de Gaulle and Jean-François Paque co-head the practice. Several other partners also contribute including Julien Horn and Philippe Moncorps.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus > Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration