Mr Aurélien Chardeau > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Aurélien Chardeau
Partner, Aurelien Chardeau‘s practice focuses on business litigation (including liability issues in industrial risks), criminal law and compliance (anti-corruption and anti-money laundering). He advises major players in the banking and financial sectors (banks, investment service providers, etc.), Life Sciences (health, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, etc.) and industrial (notably railways). He assists both French and foreign companies (European, Anglo-Saxon and Asian).
He teaches business law at ESSEC business school. He is a member of various professional associations: the National Association of Bank Lawyers (ANJB), the Association for the Management of Risks and Insurance of the Company (AMRAE), Law and Procedure, Law and Commerce.
As a committed member of the association Droits d’Accès, he works to promote equal opportunity and social integration for students coming from underprivileged areas. In this context, he introduces students from several schools in priority education networks (REP) to the legal profession.
French - English
Aurélien Chardeau has been a member of the Paris Bar for over 20 years.
EDHEC Business School
DESS Droit des Affaires, Paris Dauphine University
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution