Mr Bruno Lunghi > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Bruno Lunghi
Firm Partner, Bruno Lunghi has a recognized expertise in the tax and transactional real estate sectors.
Bruno Lunghi assists asset managers, developers, real estate companies, family offices, French and foreign institutional investors, as well as companies, in particular in their sale and leaseback operations.
He has a considerable professional experience in the creation of real estate investment vehicles, in real estate acquisition operations (asset deals / share deals), in real estate outsourcing operations for French and international groups, as well as in the structuring of financing / refinancing and fund raising.
He also advises companies on the taxation of their investments, transactions, and restructurings.
With more than 30 years of experience in international law firms where Bruno Lunghi has held management positions, as Head of the “Real Estate and Hospitality France” practice for all service lines.
He is also a member of the “regulatory and tax committee” of the EPRA (The European Real Estate Association) as well as of the tax commission of the ASPIM.
French - English - Italian
Member of the Paris Bar since 1992.
D.E.S.S. in corporate law and taxation from the University of Aix-en-Provence
D.J.C.E. from the University of Aix-en-Provence
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution