Mr Jean-Marie Job > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Mr Jean-Marie Job
Operations Division: The transactional and litigation activities of the Operations Division cover industrial and commercial activities and more generally clients’ operations (sourcing, sales, promotions, concessions and public procurement contracts) and the defence and optimisation of their immaterial assets.
Firm partner, Jean-Marie Job has developed highly specialised expertise in various areas of health and especially in the fields of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. He is also involved in the creation of IT contracts and issues related to the management of personal and commercial data. He represents numerous clients before the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés). Before joining the law firm of de Gaulle Fleurance & Associés in 2001, he practiced for fifteen years in the legal department of Aventis. Jean-Marie Job is an honorary member of the Association of Pharmaceutical Industry Counsels and regularly lecturers on health law. He is also recognised by the CNIL as a recommended interlocutor. He lecturers in “data-privacy of personal health data” and “rules and laws governing clinical testing” at Paris-VI University. Jean-Marie Job was nominated by his peers “Lawyer of the Year 2011 in Biotechnology” by the Best Lawyers Awards (In partnership with Les Echos).
Jean-Marie Job was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2005. Association of Pharmaceutical Industry Counsels – Honorary Member.
Postgraduate degree (DESS) in Private Law (Paris-I University, 1985); Postgraduate degree (DEA) in Business and Tax Law (Paris-II University, 1983); Master’s degree in Business Law (Paris-I University, 1982).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Traditionally strong in IT and IP matters, De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés‘s healthcare and life sciences practice handles innovative projects for medtech companies and public bodies. Cécile Théard-Jallu is a ‘top-notch international lawyer‘ for healthcare regulation and innovative technologies. Jean-Marie Job is an expert in pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. Due to the firm’s trans-sectorial approach, the team is able to advise on market-leading matters such as the impact of telecommunication and 5G on health, the use of video games in treating neurological diseases and cybersecurity and insurance programs for health data leaks.
- Leading individuals - France > Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences - France
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution