Ms Deborah David > De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
De Gaulle Fleurance & Associés Offices
9 RUE BOISSY D'ANGLAS
- Go to...
Ms Deborah David
Structure Division: The activities of the Structure Division cover litigation and transactional work in connection with economic actor’s assets, governance and financing.
Firm partner, Deborah David developped a recognized practice in the social aspects of corporate restructuring and transformation, both in counsel and litigation. She also address French and International companies in all employment law issues linked to their operations in France (collective bargaining, staff transfer, Sunday work, implementation of stress prevention policies, etc.).
Deborah David was admitted to the Paris Bar in 2003
She is a member of the Association pour le Retournement des Entreprises (ARE), the Women in Restrusturing (WiR) think thank and of the American Bar Association (ABA).
DEA in Business Law from the University of Paris XII
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Media and entertainment: Cinema
- Media and entertainment: Sports
- Media and entertainment: Television/radio
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Administrative and public law
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Dispute resolution: International arbitration
- EU, competition and distribution