Adrian Marsh > Hill Dickinson LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
50 FOUNTAIN STREET
- Go to...
Cargo and transit.
Head of cargo and logistics team. Expertise covers litigation and commercial work within the marine insurance, logistics, shipping and trade sectors. Dispute resolution experience includes: cargo recovery claims; transit liability claims (all modes); bills of lading/charterparty disputes; marine insurance coverage disputes and policy interpretation; lien and insolvency disputes; arbitration and mediation; freight recovery claims; Commercial experience includes advising/preparing logistics and supplier agreements, charterparties and COAs, standard trading conditions and bill of lading terms.
Trained Hill Dickinson; qualified 1997; partner 2002. Head of cargo and logistics team 2005.
Manchester Marine Insurance Association (treasurer); Manchester Law Society.
Cowley Grammar School; Anglia University.
Cycling, football, rugby, skiing, music and travel.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Hill Dickinson LLP is well-regarded in the market for the breadth of its practice, acting for a broad cross-section of clients in wet and dry shipping matters. Its team is regularly instructed in complex international disputes involving charterparties, collisions, and ship arrests, representing clients in arbitration and court proceedings. Key figures in the London office include cargo and logistics specialist Adrian Marsh and David Pitlarge, who is active in both dry shipping and admiralty matters. Elsewhere, Siiri Duddington handles commercial litigation and insurance disputes. Tony Goldsmith heads up the practice. Beth Bradley is another key partner in the shipping team.
Hill Dickinson LLP‘s cargo and logistics team advises marine insurers and intermediaries, domestic and global logistics operators, and corporate and institutional clients. The team offers a full range of dispute resolution and risk and crisis management services. Practice head Adrian Marsh is noted for his experience in marine insurance, logistics and international trade. Caroline Bridge has specialist expertise in drafting and advising on agreements for the logistics industry. Richard Allingham specialises in litigation arising from the international and domestic carriage of goods by road, sea, air and rail.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Pensions
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant