Chris Johnston > Hill Dickinson LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
50 FOUNTAIN STREET
- Go to...
Partner leading the property finance team in Manchester.
Trained at McKeags (Newcastle Upon Tyne); qualified 2007; made partner at Hill Dickinson 2014.
Childwall Comprehensive School 1992-99; Liverpool University 1999-2002, College of Law, Chester 2003-05.
The highly regarded Richard Capper leads the banking and finance practice at Hill Dickinson LLP. He has a broad range of experience acting on property finance, project finance and acquisition finance for both public and private companies, and divides his time between Liverpool, Manchester and London. Chris Johnston and Alasdair Mackinnon are in charge of the Manchester office; Mackinnon has developed connections with national banks and alternative lenders. Johnston is prominent on property finance work, representing major banks. Senior associate Emma Howard is active in both Liverpool and Manchester and has experience on major finance transactions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant