James Lawson > Hill Dickinson LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
THE BROADGATE TOWER
20 PRIMROSE STREET
- Go to...
Transactional aspects of the owning and operation of superyachts, including construction, refit, sale and purchase, design, project management, yacht management and crew management agreements and issues arising out of the ownership, operation, chartering, taxation, registration, regulation and crewing of superyachts.
Qualified 1995; partner Hill Dickinson 2004.
Shrewsbury School; University of Birmingham; College of Law, Chester.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Transport > Shipping
- Finance > Trade finance
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Finance > Transport finance & leasing
- Transport > Travel