Matt Noon > Hill Dickinson LLP > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
NO 1 ST PAUL'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Matt Noon has built a strong and growing reputation in both the local and national advisory community. Matt is also a Hill Dickinson LLP Board member as well as being a Board member of Professional Liverpool.
Matt has recently led and worked on a number of high profile national transactions including, but not limited to:
– Advising the management team of JLA (a leading critical asset supply and services business for laundry, catering and heating in the UK) on the acquisition of JLA by the international private equity firm, Cinven (Confidential deal value was £640M. Only the value is confidential and our role is otherwise publishable).
– Advising Carr’s Group Plc on the acquisition for £8.5m of Animax Limited and Clinimax Limited (specialists in research, development and manufacturing of animal health products);
– Advising the company and management team of the indoor climbing business, the Climbing Hangar, in the £3m of growth capital investment from NVM Private Equity; and
– Advising the shareholders of Fieldway Supplies Limited in relation to the £2m investment from Foresight.
– Advising the shareholders of We Are Discounts Limited on the MBO of WADL.
Trained: DLA Piper, qualified 2000, assistant; assistant Halliwells; associate Halliwells; associate Hill Dickinson, legal director, partner 2013.
Calderstones Comprehensive; Durham University (LLB Hons); College of Law, Chester.
North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
Hill Dickinson LLP ‘s strong Liverpool corporate team represents national and international commercial and corporate clients including large private companies, start-ups, partnerships and private individuals. Areas of expertise include M&A, private equity and joint ventures. Craig Scott heads the team with support from Jonathan Brown, Mike Jones, Matt Noon, Sue Russell and Michael Murphy. Legal director Graeme Alder is also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Human resources > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property