Simon Felce > Hill Dickinson LLP > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
NO 1 ST PAUL'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Experienced commercial property conveyancer who since 1995 has acted principally for property developers/landlords handling a wide range of property and planning related matters both freehold and leasehold. Extensive use is made of option agreements and conditional contracts leading to development agreements/agreements for lease with major national retailers including Tesco, Sainsbury’s, B & Q and Dixons.
Trained Ironsides Ray & Vials; qualified 1990; partner Bullivant Jones 2000; partner Hill Dickinson (following merger 2004).
Law Society; Liverpool Law Society.
Northampton School for Boys; Hull University (1985 LLB Hons 2(2)); College of Law, Guildford (1987).
Football, cricket, rugby league.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Human resources > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property