Philip Moy > Hill Dickinson LLP > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
NO 1 ST PAUL'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Phil is a specialist in defending corporates and individuals in serious health and safety prosecutions and high-end criminal work. He is head of the regulatory team and is based in Liverpool.
Qualified 1988; legal advisor to Magistrates; solicitor then equity partner Canter Levin & Berg, head of crime; partner Hill Dickinson 2011 to date.
Manchester University (DML); Leeds University (CPE); Manchester University (Law Society Finals).
Golf – member West Lancs Golf Club.
Investigations and interviews lie at the heart of Hill Dickinson LLP‘s health and safety practice, which is led by Philip Moy. He is adept at dealing with serious criminal and regulatory matters, working alongside senior associate Stephen Barnfield, whose workload includes defending substantial prosecutions.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Human resources > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property