Kerstie Skeaping > Hill Dickinson LLP > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
NO 1 ST PAUL'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Head of the commercial employment team in Liverpool, Kerstie leads a team of 11 solicitors who practice employment and education law. She is also an elected board member.
Kerstie has practised employment law for over 20 years acting mainly for companies and senior executives. Her experience covers all areas of employment law including discrimination, TUPE and equal pay. She is a tribunal advocate with significant experience of appearing in many of the tribunals in England and Wales.
She has extensive transactional support experience also acting for both the buyer and seller in share sales, asset transfers and outsourcing arrangements.Kerstie has acted for both employers and employees in claims for unfair dismissal, breach of contract, sex, race, age and disability discrimination, equal pay, whistleblowing and unlawful deduction from wages.
Kerstie studied law at the University of Leeds graduating in 1992 with a 2:1 in law. She then passed the Law Society finals course with honours.
French - basic
Member of the Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Human resources > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property