Fionnuala Kenny > Hill Dickinson LLP > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
NO 1 ST PAUL'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Private client, Liverpool.
Partner specialising in succession trusts and personal tax planning.
Trained Cuff Roberts; qualified 1993; associate Mace & Jones 1999; partner Hill Dickinson 2007.
Hill Dickinson LLP has a strong track record in advising high-net-worth individuals on succession planning issues, with a particular focus on the tax implications of estates. Clients include business owners, professionals, landowners and sports and media personalities. Headed up by the ‘technically astute‘ Fionnuala Kenny, the team also includes legal director Susan Sherry, who focuses on the protection of vulnerable clients. Paul Baker is also singled out and specialises in offshore tax planning work and advising on domicile and residence issues, as well as offshore trusts and alternative structures.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Employment > Health and safety
- Employment > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant