Ralph Bullivant > Hill Dickinson LLP > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
NO 1 ST PAUL'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Ralph is a partner in the property litigation team and advises on all types of property disputes, specialising in landlord and tenant, tenant default and lease renewals.
He acts for a wide range of clients including high street retailers, NHS trusts, developers and landlords, and provides advice on issues arising out of tenant default, achieving vacant possession and lease renewals.
Ralph is a member of the Property Litigation Association and is a regular presenter to the RICS and clients on contentious property issues.
He also has extensive experience in advising and obtaining vacant possession of commercial lease premises whether or not with the benefit of protection under the 1954 Act and is an acknowledged expert on the recovery of commercial rent arrears. He acts on behalf of one of the country’s largest firms of certificated bailiffs and over the last 12 months has spoken to approximately 2,500 of their clients on the implementation of commercial rent arrears recovery (CRAR).
Trained Mallam Lewis & Taylor, Oxford; qualified 1989; partner 1999.
Law Society; Property Litigation Association; Compulsory Purchase Association.
Wrekin School; Warwick University (LLB Hons).
Family, cooking, listening to loud rock and roll music.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Hill Dickinson LLP handles property disputes for clients across the retail, utilities, energy, insurance, education, transport and logistics sectors. Department head Kevin Lee stands out for his rights of light, mines, minerals and restrictive covenants expertise. Ralph Bullivant is active across high-value dilapidation claims and contentious break options. Consultant Craig Walker has handled high-value claims concerning the compulsory acquisition of land and handles telecommunications disputes. Legal director Phil Parker is instructed by retail and logistics clients and Julia Stansfield, who is also a legal director, acts for for title insurers on commercial and residential disputes and also handles property-related professional negligence cases. Senior associate Helen Evans is experienced in trespass injunction claims.
- Leading individuals - North West > Real estate > Property litigation
- Property litigation - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Human resources > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property