Philip Bradbury > Hill Dickinson LLP > Liverpool, England > Lawyer Profile
Hill Dickinson LLP Offices
NO 1 ST PAUL'S SQUARE
- Go to...
Partner specialising in the defence of medical negligence and employers’/public liability claims for health authorities and NHS Trusts. Phil has extensive experience in defending high value clinical negligence claims with a particular emphasis on obstetric claims. He has concluded multiple settlements involving Periodical Payments, including one of the first Orders made under the present regime. He also specialises in accident and disease claims for major insurance companies.
Articled Hill Dickinson Davis Campbell 1990-92; partner 1996.
Liverpool Law Society; FOIL.
Deyes High School, Maghull; Warwick University (1988 LLB Hons); College of Law, Chester.
Liverpool Football Club, golf, scuba diving.
Hill Dickinson LLP‘s clinical negligence defence team enjoys an excellent reputation, holding places on a number major national healthcare panels such as the Medical Protection Society and NHS Resolution. The group also acts for a significant number of NHS Trusts throughout the country. The ‘dynamic and astute’ Andrew Craggs and Ian Gardiner jointly lead the department, while other key team members include Richard Watson, David Locke, Mike McKenna, Philip Bradbury and Andrew Leslie. Joanne Hughes was promoted to partner in May 2018.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Liverpool
- Human resources > Employment
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: Liverpool
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Human resources > Health and safety
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Human resources > Pensions
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property