Julia Lowe > Higgs & Sons > Brierley Hill, England > Lawyer Profile
Higgs & Sons Offices
3 WATERFRONT BUSINESS PARK
- Go to...
Commercial dispute resolution.
Head of Dispute Resolution, Julia specialises in commercial contract disputes, product liability claims, intellectual property disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, disputes arising out of asset and/or share purchase agreements and commercial agency disputes, obtaining and defending injunctive relif applications.
Qualified 1993; partner Cartwright & Lewis, Birmingham 1998-2000; partner Wilkes Partnership 2000-07; partner Higgs & Sons 2007 to date.
Law Society; Birmingham Law Society (former council member and past chairman of Dispute Resolution Committee).
Birmingham University (LLB Hons Law and Politics).
Reading, running and current affairs.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Julia Lowe is head of dispute resolution in Higgs & Sons‘ Brierley Hill practice. Her areas of expertise within this space include shareholder and partnership disputes, product liability matters and injunctive relief orders. She works alongside a team including Matt Dudley, whose wide-ranging disputes practice covers shareholder disputes, claims relating to business or share sales, as well as matters relating to the enforcement of restrictive covenants.
- Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands - West Midlands > Dispute resolution
- Leading individuals - West Midlands > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Real estate > Property litigation