Cherry Elliott > Higgs & Sons > Brierley Hill, England > Lawyer Profile
Higgs & Sons Offices
3 WATERFRONT BUSINESS PARK
- Go to...
As Head of the Property Services team at Higgs & Sons, Cherry has over 14 years’ experience advising on a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions ranging from commercial and residential development projects to landlord and tenant matters and portfolio investment management and acquisitions and disposals. She has a broad range of legal experience in advising individuals, private companies, investors, banks and public companies both locally and nationally with particular expertise in the licensed, leisure and retail sectors acting for prominent leisure operators and household names.
Cherry’s commercial approach to complex documentation and transactions is focused on ensuring that her clients’ aims and deadlines are achieved.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Higgs & Sons is a reputable Midlands-based firm with notable expertise in mixed-use schemes, student accommodation schemes and major regeneration projects. Richard Saxton heads up the growing property finance practice, with further expertise in the retail, leisure and hospitality sectors. Department head Cherry Elliott advises investors, private and public companies and banks on transactions involving landlord and tenant matters, portfolio management issues, acquisitions and disposals. Kevin Joynes is recommended for residential development mandates.
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands - West Midlands > Real estate
- Next Generation Partners - West Midlands > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Construction