Matt Dudley > Higgs LLP > Brierley Hill, England > Lawyer Profile
Higgs LLP Offices
3 WATERFRONT BUSINESS PARK
- Go to...
Commercial dispute resolution
Matt is a strategic specialist in all aspects of commercial litigation and arbitration (including mediation and expert determination). He is experienced in prosecuting and defending claims, applications for interim measures (particularly strike out, summary judgment and security for costs) and applications for urgent interim injunctions, freezing orders and search orders. He handles a wide range of commercial disputes across a broad range of industry sectors, including claims for breach of contract, claims in negligence, fraud claims, claims amongst directors and shareholders, claims for breach of statutory/fiduciary duties, claims relating to reputation management, claims relating to restrictive covenants, and claims arising from the supply of goods and services. A significant amount of Matt’s time is spent providing clients with clear, results-focused, strategic advice on how to avoid disputes crystallising.
Dispute Resolution Committee of Birmingham Law Society
Read law at the University of Birmingham.
Higgs LLP‘s practice focuses primarily on breach of contract disputes, warranty claims and shareholder litigation. Julia Lowe, who leads the team, is well known for representing clients in substantial disputes before the High Court, Court of Appeal and in arbitration and mediation proceedings. Matt Dudley is also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Construction
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant