Susheel Gupta > Higgs LLP > Brierley Hill, England > Lawyer Profile
Higgs LLP Offices
3 WATERFRONT BUSINESS PARK
- Go to...
Susheel leads the corporate tax team. He has particular expertise in corporate restructuring, de-mergers and group reorganisations. The team also deals with employee incentive schemes and has developed a specialism in succession planning in the owner managed business sector. He also regularly lectures nationally on corporate tax and general company law issues to the legal profession.
Trained Osborne Clarke; qualified 2001; partner Higgs & Sons 2007. Publications of note: central law training lecturer on corporate tax and company law issues.
Birmingham Law Society; Company Law Technical Committee member.
Myton School; Nottingham Law School (1998, law and business, 2:1 BA Hons).
Golf, badminton and family.
At Higgs LLP, practice head Susheel Gupta is the key contact at partner-level; he is an expert in representing owner-managed businesses and is particularly knowledgeable of tax planning structures, contentious corporate reconstruction matters and employee incentive schemes. At the more junior end, Craig Thomas supports on capital gains, income and corporation tax matters while Jonathan Hunter is developing a reputation for his corporate restructuring work.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Family: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Construction
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant