Mr Omer Bekerman > Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co. Advocates and Notary > Tel Aviv, Israel > Lawyer Profile
Amit, Pollak, Matalon & Co. Advocates and Notary Offices
APM HOUSE, 18 RAOUL WALLENBERG STREET, BUILDING D, 6TH FLOOR
TEL AVIV 6971915
- Go to...
Mr Omer Bekerman
Hi-Tech and Venture Capital Department
Omer Bekerman is a partner in the firm’s High Tech and Venture Capital department.
Mr. Bekerman joined the firm in 2010. He represents and acts as legal counsel to companies in the communications, high tech and life sciences fields, on a wide range of activities; from financing and private equity investment transactions (VCs, Angels, Israeli OCS), through commercial agreements (licensing, manufacturing and distribution, corporate sourcing) and counseling senior management and boards of directors on matters of corporate law and governance. Mr. Bekerman is experienced in complex structured finance transactions, and in capital markets transactions for high tech and real estate companies. Between 2005 and 2008 Mr. Bekerman worked at Sidley Austin LLP as a member of the New York structured finance practice group, and at the Hong Kong capital markets department of the firm.
English and Hebrew
• Israel Bar Association (2004) • New York State Bar (2006)
• Tel Aviv University, LL.B., Law, Cum Laude (2003) • Tel Aviv University, Additional Undergraduate Degree, Economics (2003) • New York University, LL.M., Law, With Distinction, Dean’s Graduate Award Scholar (2005)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Dispute resolution: class actions
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property > Intellectual property: commercial/transactions
- Planning and zoning
- Real estate and construction
- Real estate: urban renewal
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: local litigation and arbitration
- Energy and infrastructure