Ms Natalia Stenina > Pepeliaev Group > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
Pepeliaev Group Offices
BUILDING 1, 39 3RD TVERSKAYA
- Go to...
Ms Natalia Stenina
Land, Real Estate and Construction Practice
Partner, Head of Land, Real Estate and Construction Practice, Head of Environmental Group
What she specialises in
Natalia specialises in real estate, corporate law, and energy and environmental protection. She has a vast experience in providing legal support to foreign and Russian clients.
Her main achievements
Natalia’s professional experience includes legal support in real estate transactions, structuring transactions in Russia and in the CIS countries, establishing joint ventures, providing legal support in investment projects, and advising clients on a wide range of issues associated with the exploration and development of the largest deposits of oil, gas and other types of minerals. Natalia has significant experience in advising clients on the implementation of construction projects.
Among Natalia’s recent projects are:
- covering a breadth of legal issues in connection with the transfer of the operatorship of Kharyaga Oil Deposit from Total to Zarubezhneft, one of Russia’s major state-controlled oil companies, including various construction, real property, customs, currency control, commercial and corporate aspects together with other specific issues relating to the transfer of the operator’s function;
- advising on the full scope of Russian law in connection with the implementation of a project for the development of the Shtokman gas condensate field;
- providing extensive legal advice to one of the largest international commercial real estate concerns with its headquarters located in the US regarding tenancy and real estate management issues, including, but not limited to, negotiating 10 lease agreements for a 40,000 sq.m. A-class business centre located in central Moscow and the development of a district known as Belaya Dacha Park in Kotelniki area of the Moscow Region;
- advising a major French worldwide home-improvement and gardening retailer in respect of the acquisition of a number of land plots for the purposes of the construction of trade centres;
- providing legal assistance to a development unit of VTB group in connection with the proposed acquisition and further development of a number of real estate projects in Moscow and Moscow Region (including an acquisition of an integrated plant); due diligence of the development sites, expert review of Russian law issues and transactional support;
- negotiating the lease of approx. 2000 sq.m. of retail premises in the nearest proximity to the Kremlin on behalf of a French multinational group, the second biggest worldwide brand portfolio holding (with luxury, sport & lifestyle divisions and retail brands), for the purposes of the further allocation of a luxury flagship retail store;
- structuring, advising on, conducting a due diligence investigation and providing full-scale transactional support in connection with the allocation of an industrial minerals production plant in an industrial park in Kaluga Region;
- advising one of the largest multinational industrial groups in connection with agricultural land issues in the Moscow Region;
- advising the former owner of Vremena Goda trade centre in connection with the acquisition of a new development project in Moscow Region;
- advising a Russian stock exchange in connection with the purchase of an office building in Moscow.
Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MSAL)
Russia > Energy and natural resources
Recent highlights for the team at Pepeliaev Group include advising Zarubezhneft on various regulatory matters concerning the implementation of the product sharing agreement and development of Kharyagaoil field in the Nenets autonomous region. Real estate and construction partner Natalia Stenina and tax specialist Sergey Pepeliaev are the main figures.
Russia > Real estate and construction
Pepeliaev Group advises clients on complex matters concerning land and real estate transactions and construction projects. The department is headed by Natalia Stenina and Alexey Konevsky. The group advised pharmaceutical company Bionorica on multiple legal aspects, including various contractual obligations and construction bidding by contractors, regarding the construction of a plant in Voronezh. Nigina Rabieva, Vladimir Sokov and Ivan Laskov are now at Dentons.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&a: St Petersburg and elsewhere
- Intellectual property
- Private client
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Lender or arranger side
- Energy and natural resources
- Commercial, corporate and M&a: Moscow