Ms Elena Ovcharova > Pepeliaev Group > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
Pepeliaev Group Offices
BUILDING 1, 39 3RD TVERSKAYA
- Go to...
Ms Elena Ovcharova
Administrative Law Defence of Business Group
Counselor, Attorney, PhD in Law
What she specialises in
Elena specialises in dealing with public authorities, providing legal support to clients during state supervisory measures (inspections), handling cases concerning administrative offences, and representing clients in administrative disputes. She has vast experience in resolving disputes out of court and settling conflicts with the administrative authorities as well as in handling all types of administrative cases in Russian courts of different levels.
Her main achievements
Elena’s professional background includes defending clients in more than 300 cases for high-level Russian and international companies.
Her achievements include:
- successfully litigating for a subsidiary of a major multinational food producer when a winding up petition was presented in relation to it;
- representing a major car manufacturer when the Federal Treasury carried out an audit to examine whether subsidies it had received from the public purse were justified;
- handling a series of administrative offence cases for a major global banking group with a view to protecting a credit institution and its officers from administrative liability being wrongfully imposed by having the proceedings in the cases in question terminated.
Among the qualities that clients particularly value in Elena are her professionalism, intellectual rigour, reliability and attention to detail.
Elena is a member of the Russian Supreme Court’s Scientific Advisory Council
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Commercial, corporate and M&a: St Petersburg and elsewhere
- Intellectual property
- Private client
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Lender or arranger side
- Energy and natural resources
- Commercial, corporate and M&a: Moscow