Mr Leonid Kravchinsky > Pepeliaev Group > Moscow, Russia > Lawyer Profile
Pepeliaev Group Offices
BUILDING 1, 39 3RD TVERSKAYA
- Go to...
Mr Leonid Kravchinsky
Partner, Head of Tax Practice Group
What he specialises in
Leonid specialises in tax and civil law. He provides advice to clients with regard to taxation and tax planning (including in cases when an audit is being conducted), and also provides legal support to Russian enterprises, including those with foreign investments.
His main achievements
Leonid has more than 18 years of professional experience, which includes:
- handled projects involving reorganisations of enterprises and restructurings of debt;
- successfully defended clients in disputes with tax authorities, city administrations and other regulatory authorities;
- has significant experience in litigating cases in state commercial courts and courts of general jurisdiction;
- prepared drafts of regulatory documents for local government authorities;
- organised an arbitral tribunal for resolving disputes between business entities within a manufacturing holding structure.
Leonid has participated in a number of projects that involved providing advisory services to oil and gas companies, including Gazpom OJSC and its subsidiaries, in particular with regard to many contentious matters of calculating mineral extraction tax, profit tax and other taxes on companies.