Eric Wardle > Hewitsons > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Chartered Accountant / Head of Trust Managemement
Eric has many years experience of Private Client tax affairs, advising and dealing with Income tax, CapItal gains tax, Inheritance tax and estate planning matters for numerous trusts and individuals. He also has extensive experience of dealing with the accounts and tax affairs of a wide variety of Partnership and sole trader businesses together with Family companies and their owners and directors.
Eric qualified as a Chartered Accountant in Leicester and has worked mainly in the East Midlands since. Prior to joining Hewitsons, Eric was a senior manager with a national firm of Chartered Accountants responsible for the personal tax and trust team in the East Midlands.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate