Christopher Nuttall > Hewitsons > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Head of Pensions
Christopher’s work involves finding commercially effective solutions to pension problems, drafting scheme documentation and advising on transactions involving pension schemes. He advises employers, trustees and consultants on technical and administrative issues and wider projects like scheme mergers, closures and buy-outs. Christopher also has particular expertise in public sector pensions.
Christopher is a full member of the Association of Pension Lawyers
After reading English at the University of Oxford, Christopher trained with Harvey Ingram where he worked in their pensions department for over three years after qualifying as a solicitor in 2005. He spent a further three years with Wragge & Co before joining Hewitsons in 2013.
East Anglia > Human resources > Pensions
Head of pensions Christopher Nuttall at Hewitsons works mainly from Northampton but regularly attends the Cambridge office to advise the firm’s key clients. The firm acts for employers and trustees of private sector occupational pension schemes throughout the UK and across a wide range of business sectors. It has significant experience in public sector pensions, particularly involving the local government, healthcare and education sectors.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate