Patricia Kempson > Hewitsons > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Partner in Real Estate department, Northampton and Milton Keynes, specialising in all aspects of commercial property including landlord and tenant, disposals and acquisitions, funding and options. Patricia works from the firm’s Northampton and Milton Keynes offices.
Trained Shoosmiths; qualified 1994; partner Hewitsons 2008.
Northampton High School for Girls; Kings College, Taunton; Durham University (2(1)); College of Law, York.
East Midlands > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
Hewitsons provides full-service support on all aspects of commercial property work, and while its strong profile in the Northampton market sees it attract mandates from boot and shoe manufacturers, the firm also has notable specialisms in the motor dealer, healthcare and education arenas. Work for public sector clients is another pillar of the practice. Team head David Wells has vast experience of investment acquisitions and sales (particularly in the office and light industrial sectors), and also commercial landlord and tenant matters. Marc Carter is recommended for his commercial property development expertise. Other standout individuals include Patricia Kempson and legal director Claire Howard-Amos.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate