Stephanie Dennis > Hewitsons > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Stephanie works in the Agricultural team dealing with a wide range of rural matters. She advises on sales, purchases, mortgages and tenancies of rural land as well as more specialised matters such as shooting leases and easements. Stephanie is skilled at dealing with property matters following death as part of an Estate. In addition, Stephanie has experience advising charities and agricultural estates on property related matters.
Stephanie read Law at the University of Nottingham. She completed her Legal Practice Course in 2013, gaining a distinction. Prior to joining Hewitsons, Stephanie worked in retail administration.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Hewitsons impresses through its ‘attention to detail’ and ‘practical advice’. Its client base includes substantial landed estates, in addition to major producers of cereals, potatoes, herbs, vegetable and livestock. Particularly strong on the transaction front, the team is well-versed in acting for farmers and rural estate owners on the disposal of agricultural land for residential and commercial developments. Renewables are an additional area of expertise, with the workload increasingly consisting of matters related to solar farms and battery storage. The ‘bright, hard-working and reliable’ Gareth Williams leads the department, which includes rising star Stephanie Dennis.
- Agriculture and estates - East Midlands > Private client
- Rising stars - East Midlands > Private client > Agriculture and estates
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate