Antonia Cooper > Hewitsons > Northampton, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Antonia advises individuals on a wide range of private client work, including wills, administration of estates, lasting powers of attorney, court of protection and inheritance tax planning. She is involved in advising landed estate and has experience dealing with complex trust matters and succession planning. She also has experience of advising charities, including on charity formation, governance, and incorporation.
Antonia is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and the Charity Law Association. Antonia is also an associate member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).
Antonia read Law at Lancaster University before completing her Legal Practice Course with distinction at the College of Law in Chester. She trained as a solicitor at Hewitsons, qualifying in September 2010.
East Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probateWithin: Rising stars -
The ‘extremely professional’ practice at Hewitsons has maintained an ‘excellent local reputation over numerous years’. Inheritance tax planning, trust reorganisation and administration, overseas assets and capital gains tax are among its specialist areas. The ‘knowledgeable’ and ‘thorough’ Clare Colacicchi is a standout name and is highly recommended for trust, tax and property advice in relation to landed estates. She is also an expert on capital taxes. Associate Antonia Cooper is active in a broad range of private client matters and is valued for her ‘knowledge‘ and ‘professionalism‘.
- Personal tax, trusts and probate - East Midlands > Private client
- Rising stars - East Midlands > Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Nottingham and Derby
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate