Gemma Hill > HCR Hewitsons > Central England, England > Lawyer Profile
HCR Hewitsons Offices
Nunn Mills Road
- Go to...
Gemma has experience in areas such as unfair dismissal, redundancy, equal pay and discrimination. Gemma undertook her training contract at Hewitsons and qualified into the Employment team in Northampton in September 2009.
Gemma read law at Warwick University before completing her legal practice course at Nottingham Law School.
HCR Hewitsons‘ Central England team, which is led by ‘outstanding‘ employment and immigration partner Nicholas Hall, provides a full-service offering covering both contentious and non-contentious matters, including Employment Tribunal cases, grievances and dismissals, as well as reorganisations, redundancies and TUPE. The team, which also includes senior associate Gemma Hill, is praised for its ‘extremely hands-on and proactive approach to client care’.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate