Eric Wardle > HCR Hewitsons > Central England, England > Lawyer Profile
HCR Hewitsons Offices
Nunn Mills Road
- Go to...
Chartered Accountant / Head of Trust Managemement
Eric has many years experience of Private Client tax affairs, advising and dealing with Income tax, CapItal gains tax, Inheritance tax and estate planning matters for numerous trusts and individuals. He also has extensive experience of dealing with the accounts and tax affairs of a wide variety of Partnership and sole trader businesses together with Family companies and their owners and directors.
Eric qualified as a Chartered Accountant in Leicester and has worked mainly in the East Midlands since. Prior to joining Hewitsons, Eric was a senior manager with a national firm of Chartered Accountants responsible for the personal tax and trust team in the East Midlands.
Though led by Daniel Curtis and Alex Taylor from Cambridge and Cheltenham, HCR Hewitsons maintains a strong presence in the Midlands, advising on all facets of private client work. Key names include Catherine Ball, the ‘calm, empathetic and measured’ Kerri Woodrow and head of trust management Eric Wardle. The team, which is praised for its gender balance, is perceived as ‘highly professional, with an exceptional spread of advisers.’
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate