Catherine Ball > HCR Hewitsons > Central England, England > Lawyer Profile
HCR Hewitsons Offices
Nunn Mills Road
- Go to...
Partner in private wealth department in Northampton, specialising in wills, probates, tax planning and trusts.
Trained Purser White Mackechnie Jarvis; qualified 1999; assistant solicitor; Warrens Boyes & Archer assistant solicitor; 2001 Hewitsons, assistant solicitor 2001-03; partner 2008.
Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners; Chartered Institute of Taxation; Association of Taxation Technicians.
Dr Challonor’s High School for Girls; Anglia Polytechnic University (1996 LLB Hons 2(1); LPC).
Though led by Daniel Curtis and Alex Taylor from Cambridge and Cheltenham, HCR Hewitsons maintains a strong presence in the Midlands, advising on all facets of private client work. Key names include Catherine Ball, the ‘calm, empathetic and measured’ Kerri Woodrow and head of trust management Eric Wardle. The team, which is praised for its gender balance, is perceived as ‘highly professional, with an exceptional spread of advisers.’
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate