Virginia Henley > HCR Hewitsons > Central England, England > Lawyer Profile
HCR Hewitsons Offices
Nunn Mills Road
- Go to...
Virginia specialises in advising charities, universities and schools, and a wide range of not-for-profit organisations on the core legal, regulatory and governance issues they face.She has also run her own successful business. Virginia is a member of the Charity Law Association and has an active interest in the development of the sector. She is a school governor and a trustee.
Virginia graduated in Law at Cambridge University and has a Masters degree in Pre-Raphaelite Art and Literature from Oxford University.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Recognised for its breadth of expertise across the full spectrum of charity law, HCR Hewitsons‘ lead lawyer, Virginia Henley , also has a special interest in Almshouses, community interest companies and Oxbridge colleges. Key areas of instructions include charity governance, trading and fundraising, registrations and incorporations.
Virginia Henley leads a strong education and charities practice at HCR Hewitsons that advises many charities on a wide array of matters from initial registration to growth and mergers. Henley is a member of the Interim Manager panel of the Charity Commission. Clients range from charities of all sizes (including Almshouses) to community interest companies and Oxbridge colleges.
- Charities and not-for-profit - East Midlands > Private client
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate