David Browne > HCR Hewitsons > Central England, England > Lawyer Profile
HCR Hewitsons Offices
Nunn Mills Road
- Go to...
Partner specialising in corporate acquisitions and disposals, banking and non-contentious insolvency. In charge of the firm’s owner-managed business group and a member of the firm’s banking and finance group.
Trained Stephenson Harwood; qualified 1990; Stephenson Harwood, London 1988-93; Howes Percival, Norwich 1993-97; Hewitsons 1997 to date; partner 1998.
Council of Northamptonshire Law Society.
Stamford School, Lincolnshire; St Catharine’s College, Cambridge (1986 MA Hons).
Sport: cricket and rugby.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
- Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands - East Midlands > Corporate and commercial
- Leading individuals - East Midlands > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Elsewhere in East Midlands
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the East Midlands
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate