Rachael Reeves > Harrison Clark Rickerbys > Cheltenham, England > Lawyer Profile
Harrison Clark Rickerbys Offices
- Go to...
When you need prompt, clear and commercial advice on corporate matters, I’m on hand to help. I advise on a range of all kinds of corporate law – setting up new businesses, shareholder agreements, mergers and acquisitions, disposals and private equity deals.
I work with organisations of all kinds, from start-ups and SMEs to individual entrepreneurs, management teams and venture capitalists.
I also have a specialism in the equine sector, assisting elite horse owners and riders with equine business matters and contracts.
South West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire(Next Generation Partners)
Harrison Clark Rickerbys offers clients deep experience in corporate law, including expertise in handling complex, cross-border transactions. The team’s transactional work includes frequently advising on deals involving private equity, representing shareholders and management teams in investments, acquisitions and PE-funded management buyouts. Tim Ward leads the team and focuses on M&A, with Richard Wilkey handling transactions involving venture capital and private equity and Derek Callanan a key figure on cross-border deals. Rachael Reeves is another name to note with a client base spanning SMEs, owner-managed businesses and portfolio companies; senior partner Richard Knight is also active in the owner-managed business space. Steve Thomas leads on commercial matters including joint ventures and intellectual property licensing agreements.
- Next Generation Partners - South West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire - South West > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire
- Public sector > Education
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property