Mrs Hana Ferklová > Konecná & Zacha > Prague, Czech Republic > Lawyer Profile
Konecná & Zacha Offices
110 00 PRAGUE 1
- Go to...
Mrs Hana Ferklová
ICT law, Law of electronic communications
Hana Ferklová focusses on the area of ICT and the related complex contractual agenda, project finance and IP law. Hana also advises in the area of electronic communications and NW build and maintenance. In respect of the latter, Hana advises on regulatory and commercial matters for clients providing services of electronic communications and services of NW build and maintenance, and supports clients in their participation in RFQs and tenders, including the CTO’s tenders for radio frequency assignments. In the aforementioned areas of her focus, Hana has advised on number of complex projects of local and international clients.
1) Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LL.P. in San Francisco, USA;
2) Salans, Position held: Lawyer;
3) Vodafone, Position held: corporate lawyer;
4) TE Connectivity, Position held: Senior Regional Counsel for Eastern Europe;
5) BERNARD LEGAL, Position held: partner responsible for Technology, Sourcing and Communications ;
6) Konečná & Zacha, Position held: of counsel for the area of Technology, Sourcing and Communications
Czech Bar Association
Charles University Law School in Prague, Czech Republic; degree: Mgr. USF Law School in San Francisco, USA; degree: LL.M.