Tsvetkova Bebov & Partners > Sofia, Bulgaria > Firm Profile
Tsvetkova Bebov & Partners Offices
9-11 MARIA LOUISA BLVD
Tsvetkova Bebov & Partners > The Legal 500 RankingsTsvetkova Bebov & Partners is widely recognised for its expertise in the debt and equity capital markets space, and is adept at handling financial transactions and regulatory issues. Managing partner Nikolay Bebov has 20 years’ experience in the banking and capital markets space, and counts high-end matters in his caseload. Bebov heads the team alongside Damyan Leshev; they are supported by Victoria Tzonkova, who focuses on financial litigation matters.
Other key lawyers:
Balkan Advisory Company
First Investment Bank
KBC Asset Management N.V.
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Bulgaria
National Bank of Canada
OFM Capital Partners
Raiffeisen Asset Management
Raiffeisen Capital Management
Smart Fund Asset Management
- Advised The Republic of Bulgaria’s Ministry of Finance on all matters of Bulgarian law in relation to its €2.5bn dual-tranche issuance under its increased €10bn GMTN Programme.
- Advised KBC Asset Management N.V. on the legal aspects of launching a new umbrella feeder fund in Bulgaria.
- Advising TBI Bank EAD on the issuance of first tier 2 bonds issued by a Bulgarian bank.
Irina Tsvetkova; Eleonora Mateina
Other key lawyers:
‘Philip Kiossev has been excellent. His advice has been clear and helpful and he is very responsive.’
‘Innovative and open-minded thinking, quick and confident reaction, understanding of business needs, flexible and responsive.’
Mars and Royal Canin
Applied Molecular Transport Inc.
- Advising AstraZeneca Bulgaria on an ongoing basis, including regulatory, pricing and reimbursement, ethical, commercial, employment, personal data protection and other matters.
- Advising Takeda on an ongoing basis, including regulatory, pricing and reimbursement matters, and currently, in relation to early access of new medicinal products on the Bulgarian market.
- Advising Mars on an ongoing basis, on food, food supplements and pet food regulation in Bulgaria, representation before administrative authorities and courts on matters related to labelling claims, placing products on the market, product recalls and mandatory registrations.
Japan Tabaco International
PVB Power (Hera Group)
DB Cargo Bulgaria
Cetin Bulgaria (PPF Group)
EEMH – Eastern European Media Holdings
- Advised Aresgas, part of the Italian group Hera, on M&A deals.
- Advised Kone on three transactions for acquisition of Bulgarian companies in the lift technology industry.
- Advised and represented PVB Power in the restructuring and sale of its hydro-power plants business in Bulgaria.
‘Very proactive and client oriented.’
‘Victoria Tsonkova is highly skilled, objective-oriented and an experienced lawyer who gives the right advice without pushing the client to go into this or that direction.’
‘Clear, well structured communication. Good planing of the process and the engagement of our team.’
‘Strong knowledge of the matter, great communication skills, professional and ethical behaviour.’
- Representing Société Générale, Paris in the insolvency proceedings of the Bulgarian bank, Corporate Commercial Bank, declared insolvent in 2015.
- Representing the Bulgarian subsidiary of Deutsche Bahn in two proceedings against the Bulgarian state-owned railway company relating to damage caused in major railway accidents amounting to more than €700k.
- Representing Viterra Romania in various commercial cases and insolvency proceedings against debtors of the company.
DB Cargo Bulgaria
Gazo-energiino druzhestvo Elin Pelin
PVB Power Bulgaria
- Advising Arkad Consortium on the implementation of the biggest public procurement in Bulgaria.
- Advising DB Cargo Bulgaria on the conclusion of power purchase agreement.
Tsvetkova Bebov & Partners > Firm Profile
Tsvetkova Bebov & Partners is one of the largest business law firms in Bulgaria. With 20 lawyers and specialized teams practicing in areas such as commercial law, corporate law, financial services (banking, capital markets, and insurance) law, M&A, real estate and construction law, labor law, litigation, energy law, the firm is well suited to serve its many domestic and international corporate clients.
|Capital markets||Nikolay Bebovfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Capital markets||Damyan Leshevemail@example.com|
|Capital markets||Petar Ivanovfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Commercial transactions||Eleonora Mateinaemail@example.com|
|Dispute resolution||Philip Kiossevfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dispute resolution||Victoria Tzonkovaemail@example.com|
|EU law||Irina Tsvetkovafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Insolvency and reorganisation||Irina Tsvetkovaemail@example.com|
|Insolvency and reorganisation||Victoria Tzonkovafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Intellectual property||Philip Kiossevemail@example.com|
|Intellectual property||Mirela Hristovafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Life sciences (foodstuffs, food supplements and cosmetics)||Philip Kiossevemail@example.com|
|Life sciences (foodstuffs, food supplements and cosmetics)||Eleonora Mateinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Life sciences (foodstuffs, food supplements and cosmetics)||Anastasiya Grunovaemail@example.com|
|Life sciences (pharmaceuticals and medical devices) and healthcare||Eleonora Mateinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Life sciences (pharmaceuticals and medical devices) and healthcare||Anastasiya Grunovaemail@example.com|
|Life sciences (pharmaceuticals and medical devices) and healthcare||Philip Kiossevfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mergers and acquisitions||Irina Tsvetkovaemail@example.com|
|Personal data protection||Victoria Tzonkovafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Personal data protection||Martina Dimitrovaemail@example.com|
|Real estate and construction||Irina Tsvetkovafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Transport (rail and aviation)||Nikolay Bebovemail@example.com|