Genc Boga > Boga & Associates > Tirana, Albania > Lawyer Profile
Boga & Associates Offices
40/3 Ibrahim Rugova Str.
- Go to...
Genc Boga is the founder and Managing Partner of Boga & Associates which operates in both jurisdictions of Albania and Kosovo. Mr. Boga’s fields of expertise include business and company law, concession law, energy law, corporate law, banking and finance, taxation, litigation, competition law, real estate, environment protection law etc.
Mr. Boga has solid expertise as advisor to banks, financial institutions and international investors operating in major projects in energy, infrastructure and real estate. Thanks to his experience, Boga & Associates is retained as legal advisor on regular basis by the most important financial institutions and foreign investors.
He regularly advises EBRD, IFC and World Bank in various investment projects in Albania and Kosovo.
Mr. Boga is continuously ranked as leading lawyer in Albania by reputable international legal directories.
Albanian, English, French, Italian
- Albanian Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Arbiter at Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Member of Albanian National Olympic Committee
- Member of American Chamber of Commerce in Albania
- Founder and member of the Executive Board of International Chamber of Commerce – National Committee in Albania
- Founder and member of Executive Board of Chamber of Commerce and Industry France – Albania
- Member of the Board of Directors at Albanian Children’s Foundation
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Youth Albania Parcel Service
- Law Faculty, University of Tirana, Albania (1986)
- University of Paris X-Nanterre, Paris, France (1988)
- University of Paris II-Pantheon, Sorbonne, Paris, France (1990)
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Boga & Associates is a full-service firm with a strong track record handling a wide range of contentious and non-contentious issues. Managing partner Genc Boga is especially noted for his expertise in corporate finance matters. Within the wider team, Alketa Uruci has good experience in energy, regulatory and tax work, while Renata Leka handles commercial and IP matters. Gerhard Velaj is one of the main contacts for disputes work, while Sokol Elmazaj is strong in corporate, energy and infrastructure matters, both in Albania and Kosovo.