David Cleary > The Wilkes Partnership > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
The Wilkes Partnership Offices
41 CHURCH STREET
- Go to...
Business Recovery & Turnaround
Partner & Head of Business Recovery & Turnaround
Having qualified in 1986, David has over 30 years’ experience of Business Recovery & Turnaround work.
David advises officeholders, directors, shareholders, creditors, buyers & other stakeholders, in connection with all aspects of corporate insolvencies and restructuring. He advises on both contentious (litigation claims) and non-contentious/transactional based matters (including property & business and asset disposals)
The Wilkes Partnership has a dedicated business recovery and turnaround team fronted by ‘charismatic’ department head David Cleary; he advises all stakeholders, including officeholders, directors, shareholders and creditors, on all components of corporate insolvency and restructuring matters. Cleary’s expertise is complimented by the contentious prowess of Andrew Garland and John Cooper, well-versed in substantial reviewable transactions as well as relevant property, business and asset disposals.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Property litigation