Mrs Linda Harroch > BSP > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
11, rue du Château d’Eau
- Go to...
Mrs Linda Harroch
Private Equity | Corporate, M&A | Banking & Finance | Real Estate & Construction
- Linda is a Partner and a member of the Corporate Law, the Mergers & Acquisitions, the Private Equity and the Real Estate practices.
- She is the Head of the Private Equity practice within the firm.
- Linda specialises mainly in the corporate law, corporate finance, the mergers and acquisitions, the transaction business law and the real restate.
- She regularly advises major international companies, private equity firms and real estate funds on funds structuring and formation as well as on the structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations, merger & acquisition as well as corporate governance matters including litigation between co-investors.
- Linda has been active in the field of joint ventures and investment structures advising on the private equity firm’s side and on the management side.
- She has further advised major international groups of companies for corporate reorganizations, financings, listing and re-financing as well as in relation to their capital markets transactions.
- In addition to her corporate expertise, Linda has been involved in a number of capital markets transactions advising international firms on various types of financing, such as refinancing packages and debt restructurings.
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Board member of various Luxembourg SPVs for various private equity houses
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 2011.
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (Master in Business Law and Tax Law), 1999.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Although it lacks the resources of some of its peers, independent firm BSP has built up a strong track record in the market as a result of its partner-led approach to work for some large private equity sponsors on the Luxembourg corporate structuring associated with their cross-border M&A mandates. Emblematic of this is team head Linda Harroch‘s longstanding relationship with Advent International.
Independent Luxembourg-based firm BSP ‘delivers high-quality work’ directly for corporates and private equity firms, as well as in the context of referrals from international law firms, in relation to the local law aspects of cross-border M&A mandates. As well as transactional work, the firm is also well regarded for its corporate governance expertise, and advice on issues related to shareholders’ rights. The ‘very good‘ team includes Linda Harroch, who excels in handling private equity-backed M&A. Pierre-Alexandre Degehet departed for KLEYR GRASSO in June 2023.
- Leading individuals Luxembourg > Private equity
- Private equity Luxembourg
- Commercial, corporate and M&A Luxembourg