Mrs Nuala Doyle > Bonn Steichen & Partners > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Bonn Steichen & Partners Offices
2 RUE PETERNELCHEN
2370 HOWALD LUXEMBOURG
- Go to...
Mrs Nuala Doyle
Banking & Financial Services | Bank Lending, Structured Finance & Securitisation | Capital Markets
- Nuala Doyle has extensive experience in debt and equity capital markets, advising issuers on private placements, public offerings, exchange offers and the listing/admission to trading on both the regulated market and Euro MTF market of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange. On an ongoing basis, she advises issuers on regulatory compliance matters.
- Nuala’s area of practice also includes bank lending and structured finance, advising international banks and financial institutions in secured and unsecured lending deals and securitisation transactions.
- Nuala is Chairman of the Legal and Regulatory Watch working group at the Luxembourg Capital Markets Association.
University College Dublin, Ireland, Bachelor of Civil Law, 2005.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Bonn Steichen & Partners advises lenders and borrowers on a broad array of conventional and more esoteric financing structures (including fund financing), both on the capital markets front and on the bank loan side. Team head Laurent Lazard ‘has an encyclopedic knowledge of corporate structures and financing considerations‘, particularly as it relates to securitisation matters. Praised for her ‘drive, commitment and knowledge‘, Nuala Doyle also handles structured finance matters, as well as broader debt and equity capital mandates.
- Next Generation Partners - Luxembourg > Banking, finance and capital markets
- Banking, finance and capital markets - Luxembourg