Mr Fabio Trevisan > Bonn Steichen & Partners > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Bonn Steichen & Partners Offices
2 RUE PETERNELCHEN
2370 HOWALD LUXEMBOURG
- Go to...
Mr Fabio Trevisan
Arbitration | Litigation | General Commercial |Insolvency, Restructuring | Intellectual Property and General Commercial | Private Wealth & Business Planning | Real Estate & Construction
Partner, Head of the Dispute Resolution department | Head of the Italian desk
- Fabio Trevisan is a partner and head of BSP’s Dispute Resolution practice. His practice focuses on a wide spectrum of complex commercial, corporate and financial litigation and arbitration.
- He has played a role in a number of high-profile cases, with over two decades of experience in managing and conducting litigation for his clients in almost all sectors.
- Fabio has experience in all forms of dispute resolution including litigation, mediation and arbitration as well as general banking, corporate and commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of applications for enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration, enforcements of ICSID awards, and more generally in the recovery of assets.
- Fabio has further developed a reputation in connection with his work related to real estate matters. He represents institutional lenders, developers, general contractors and other business entities in a variety of commercial transactions and real estate law issues, including financing, corporate structuring, real estate development.
- In addition, he has extensive experience in commercial contracts, drafting and negotiating a number of complex commercial agreements for clients across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- Fabio is a member of the International Fraud Group. The IFG (previously known as the Fraud Network) is a handpicked group of specialist fraud lawyers across the world focused on securing injunctions, asset recovery and trust busting remedies in key offshore jurisdictions.
- Thanks to his native origins and having an extensive experience in representing Italian clients, Fabio is also the founder and Head of BSP’s Italian desk.
English, French, Italian.
- Admitted to the New York Bar, New York, USA, 1993.
- New York University School of Law, USA, Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, 1992.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar.
- Università Statale di Milano, Italy, Laurea in Giurisprudenza (J.D.), 1990.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Able to call upon the expertise of numerous ‘talented and experienced individuals‘, Bonn Steichen & Partners provides a ‘very business-oriented‘ service to clients on many of their most sensitive and complex commercial and white-collar disputes. ‘Dynamic, responsive and client-friendly‘ team head Fabio Trevisan excels at handling cross-border disputes, and as a result of his Italian heritage is particularly skilled at representing clients with a connection to that country. Laure-Hélène Gaicio-Fievez has a ‘strong reputation in cross-border litigation‘, including in relation to enforcing and obtaining freezing injunctions in international arbitration.