Mr Jean Steffen > Bonn Steichen & Partners > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Bonn Steichen & Partners Offices
2 RUE PETERNELCHEN
2370 HOWALD LUXEMBOURG
- Go to...
Mr Jean Steffen
Banking, Financial Services | Private Equity | Corporate, M&A | Tax
- Jean manages and coordinates complex domestic and multi-jurisdictional legal projects for major local and international companies in a wide array of both financial structures and industries.
- He is a regular counsel on structuring, negotiation and execution of complex acquisitions, divestitures and mergers, financial arrangements, corporate and tax planning.
- Jean provides assistance on all layers of structuring and drafting of hybrid finance instruments.
- He regularly advises private equity houses Apax, Lime Rock Partners, Cadent Energy Partners and Index Ventures.
- He recently assisted Parker Hannifin Group in a large scale European sales company reorganisation.
English, French, German and Luxembourgish.
- Conférence du Jeune Barreau du Luxembourg (CJBL)
- Commission des Experts Juristes (CODEJU), a legal committee advising the Luxembourg Banking Supervisory Authority on draft bills pertaining to the financial sector.
- Visiting Lecturer, Université de Bourgogne – Dijon, France – and ICHEC Brussels
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 1991.
- Université Paris I, France, DEA en droit privé (Post-Graduate Degree in Private Law), 1992.
- London School of Economics, UK, LL.M., 1990.
- Université Paris I, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1989.