Mrs Anne Morel > Bonn Steichen & Partners > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Bonn Steichen & Partners Offices
2 RUE PETERNELCHEN
2370 HOWALD LUXEMBOURG
- Go to...
Mrs Anne Morel
Employment, Compensations & Benefits | Dispute resolution | Intellectual Property and General Commercial | Data Protection and Privacy | AML Compliance
Partner, Head of Employment, Compensations & Benefits, Intellectual Property and General Commercial, Data Protection and Privacy departments
- Anne has developed a practice advising clients on the full range of employment-related matters. She provides day-to-day HR support, as well as assists clients to plan and manage defined HR projects, notably in multi-jurisdictional environment. Her practice is primarily employer-focused, with a particular interest in the medical, the industrial goods and the retail sectors.
- Anne has sealed her reputation as a leading labour and employment lawyer advising major companies in high-stakes employment cases such as corporate reorganisations, transfers of undertaking, insolvency events, rationalisation measures, collective redundancies and human resources outsourcing (HRO) arrangements. She very often operates in immigration issues, drafting employment contracts and staff handbooks and advises on incentive and remuneration packages, restrictive covenants, executive severance negotiations and settlement agreements.
- Anne also focuses on labour law litigation. She thus advises and assists companies at all stages of the dispute and maintains an important activity in employment-related litigation before local courts, including cases alleging discrimination, whistleblower claims and non-compete violations.
- Anne advises clients on data protections issues, such as a.o. implementation of background checks, whistleblowing systems and measures which are deemed to result in supervising employees at the workplace. On top of that, she is experienced in the use by employees of social media and of IT devices put at their disposal by the employer.
- Last but not least, Anne has extensive litigation and counselling experience in a variety of general commercial matters, some of which related to commercial contracts, trade secret, unfair competition, distribution rights, intellectual property and regulatory matters.
- Anne regularly provides training for on various employment law matters and has published and lectured extensively in the areas of employment, compensations and benefits laws and in data privacy matters.
English, French, German.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 1994.
- Université Nancy II, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité – Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprise (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law and Tax Law),1993.
- Université Nancy II, France / University of Saarbrücken, Germany, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1992.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
The ‘approachable and responsive‘ six-strong team at Bonn Steichen & Partners provides ‘practical advice‘ to employers, on everything from day-to-day HR assistance, through to larger-scale mandates, including collective bargaining and advice on termination processes. Team head Anne Morel provides ‘responsive and succinct advice‘, including on many matters with an international dimension.