Mrs Evelyn Maher > Bonn Steichen & Partners > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Bonn Steichen & Partners Offices
2 RUE PETERNELCHEN
2370 HOWALD LUXEMBOURG
- Go to...
Mrs Evelyn Maher
Investment Management | Banking, Financial Services | Corporate M&A
- Evelyn is Head of BSP’s Investment Management department.
- She has been active in the Luxembourg investment fund market since 2001 assisting fund promoters and asset managers in relation to the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds including private equity, venture capital, loan origination, loan participation and real estate.
- She provides advice on compliance with all aspects of the regulatory regime applicable to investment funds and in particular the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
- Following launch of the fund Evelyn offers on-going assistance in relation to closings, investments, divestments, liquidation and general issues arising throughout the life of the fund.
- She has also provided assistance in relation to the listing of securities on both the regulated and Euro MTF markets operated by the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- She has extensive experience in relation to Luxembourg regulatory and corporate law.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar (list IV), 2009, as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2000.
- University College Cork, Ireland, LL.M., 1997.
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. in Law and European Studies, 1996.
Now headed by Evelyn Maher, following Luc Courtois‘ departure to NautaDutilh at the beginning of 2020, Bonn Steichen & Partners‘ seven-strong team advises fund promoters and asset managers on the structuring and establishment of a wide range of funds, including UCITS and AIFs. As well as her expertise on the structuring front, Maher is also well-equipped to handle ongoing operational and regulatory matters throughout the fund’s lifecycle.