Mr Laurent Lazard > Bonn Steichen & Partners > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Bonn Steichen & Partners Offices
2 RUE PETERNELCHEN
2370 HOWALD LUXEMBOURG
- Go to...
Mr Laurent Lazard
Bank Lending, Structured Finance, Securitisation | Capital Markets | Corporate
Partner, Head of the Chinese desk
- Laurent Lazard has been advising clients for over 25 years on a wide range of banking and finance matters.
- As an expert in structured finance, in particular securitisation, he has assisted numerous regulated and unregulated securitisation vehicles, sponsors and originators. He has represented major banks in setting up multi-billion Euro platforms for the issuance of structured finance instruments.
- Laurent Lazard is also recognised for his capital markets work and his expertise in restructuring and insolvency matters.
English, French, German, Luxembourgish.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 1990.
- University of Chicago Law School, LL.M., 1993.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, DESS en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité des Entreprises (Post-Graduate Degree in Business Law and Tax Law), 1991.
- Université Paris II-Assas, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires (Master in Business Law), 1989.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Bonn Steichen & Partners advises lenders and borrowers on a broad array of conventional and more esoteric financing structures (including fund financing), both on the capital markets front and on the bank loan side. Team head Laurent Lazard ‘has an encyclopedic knowledge of corporate structures and financing considerations‘, particularly as it relates to securitisation matters. Praised for her ‘drive, commitment and knowledge‘, Nuala Doyle also handles structured finance matters, as well as broader debt and equity capital mandates.
- Leading individuals - Luxembourg > Banking, finance and capital markets
- Banking, finance and capital markets - Luxembourg