Mrs Linda Harroch > Bonn Steichen & Partners > Luxembourg, Luxembourg > Lawyer Profile
Bonn Steichen & Partners Offices
2 RUE PETERNELCHEN
2370 HOWALD LUXEMBOURG
- Go to...
Mrs Linda Harroch
Private Equity | Corporate, M&A | Banking & Finance | Real Estate & Construction
- Linda is a Partner and a member of the Corporate Law, the Mergers & Acquisitions, the Private Equity and the Real Estate practices.
- She is the Head of the Private Equity practice within the firm.
- Linda specialises mainly in the corporate law, corporate finance, the mergers and acquisitions, the transaction business law and the real restate.
- She regularly advises major international companies, private equity firms and real estate funds on funds structuring and formation as well as on the structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations, merger & acquisition as well as corporate governance matters including litigation between co-investors.
- Linda has been active in the field of joint ventures and investment structures advising on the private equity firm’s side and on the management side.
- She has further advised major international groups of companies for corporate reorganizations, financings, listing and re-financing as well as in relation to their capital markets transactions.
- In addition to her corporate expertise, Linda has been involved in a number of capital markets transactions advising international firms on various types of financing, such as refinancing packages and debt restructurings.
- Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA)
- Board member of various Luxembourg SPVs for various private equity houses
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar, 2011.
- Université Nancy II, France, Maîtrise en Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (Master in Business Law and Tax Law), 1999.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Bonn Steichen & Partners provides a ‘hands-on and very approachable service‘ to private equity and venture capital funds, including Advent International and Index Ventures, on the Luxembourg aspects of their transactional work. Team head Linda Harroch is well-versed in advising financial sponsors on fund formation, as well as on the structuring and financing of international buy-out transactions.
The ‘responsive and super helpful‘ team at Bonn Steichen & Partners is appreciated by funds and corporates for its M&A expertise and ability to effectively structure transactions, by virtue not only of the firm’s corporate strength but also its strong pedigree on the tax front. The team also regularly counsels board members on corporate governance issues and provides ongoing corporate and commercial advice to some clients which have signed up to a monthly subscription fee. The ‘very knowledgeable‘ Pierre-Alexandre Degehet is active across the spectrum of corporate and commercial work, and is also increasingly busy advising fintech and startups across a range of corporate and regulatory issues. Linda Harroch heads up the private equity function at the firm.
- Leading individuals - Luxembourg > Private equity
- Commercial, corporate and M&A - Luxembourg
- Private equity - Luxembourg