Maria Elena Armandola > Pavia e Ansaldo > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
Pavia e Ansaldo Offices
VIA DEL LAURO 7
- Go to...
Maria Elena Armandola
Counsel and arbitrator in domestic and international arbitrations, both ad hoc and administered proceedings; domestic litigation and counselling in commercial, corporate, defamation (civil aspects), unfair competition and advertising.
Maria Elena Armandola joined Pavia e Ansaldo in 2000 and became partner in 2010.
Italian, English and French.
Admitted to the Bar, Milan (Italy), 1998.
Graduation in Law, Magna cum laude, 1995, University of Milan (Italy).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: Manufacturing
- Administrative and public law
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property
- Private equity
- Real estate and construction
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Capital markets: Debt
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- EU and competition law
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side